Monday, June 8, 2009

Upcoming Copics Classes and Airbrush Demo

If you are interested in taking a Copics Class, Stamp Express has a few scheduled during June.

On June 12th, there is another Copics 101 class.

One June 13th, they are having demo day. There will be different demos during the day, and from 11-1 I will be demoing the Copics Airbrush. I will have my compressor set up and demoing different things you can do with it. Anyone that is interested in trying it out, will also be able to use it to airbrush a white flower. I have different templates available for you to use.

Then on June 19th there is an advanced Copics Class. This class will cover various techniques using the "blender" pen. We will also be covering a little about the use of the ABS systems also. Again, I will have my compressor and ABS system along for use during the class.

If you are interested, contact Jackie at Stamp Express. I have a link on the right side of my blog.

No comments: