Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cards from the Copics classes

Here are three cards that they made at the Copics class last night. I cannot take credit for these creations. Jackie at Stamp Express designed and created these ones. I just loved them!!! One of these days, I'll remember to take my camera down to the store and take some pictures of more of her creations - she does such wonderful work!!!

This first one was the sample we used to show everyone how to use the blender pen to do "denim", and a little bit more on skin and hair shading. The image is one from Sarah Kay. I just love these little girls!!!



This one is a sample of the one used to show the ABS system. The image is a retired SU image, but it was a great one to show how to use the airbrush to do the sand and sky.


This one was using the blender solution to texturize the dinosaurs. The dinosaurs are from a set available from Our Craft Lounge. I originally ordered this set for my darling grandson since he s soooooo into dinosaurs, but I am loving this set now!!!


Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday. It is VERY rainy and yucky here today, so after I am done cleaning, I'm off to my stamproom to play some. Darn - I get to play instead of doing yard work. LOL!!!

No comments: