OK, onto the card. This is a very simple card. I made this card for my youngest sons Thank You cards for his High School graduation. (Now I just have to beat him up to write them out and mail them, BEFORE he leaves for the Army in August!!!). I'm happy for him but scared for him at the same time about going into the Army. He enlisted on the delayed entry back in September. He is going in as an MP.
The image is a Digi Image from Dustin Pike. If you haven't checked out his Digi's - you are soooo missing out. He has some of the cutest images, and every Wednesday he posts a "Freebie"!!. Ingredients - Dustin Pike Digi Image, SU Night of Navy and Summer Sun Paper, Neenah Colar Crest White Paper, Primas, copics markers, and silver brads (yes, I colored the silver brads with copics to match the colors!!).

On a funny note with this. Seth's GF was in the stamproom with me when I was making this. I said, "boy, I'm glad these are finally done". Her comment to that was, "Yep, you don't have to worry about it again until 2022!!" (That is the year that my grandson - whom I have "full" custody of graduates). AAAACCCKKK - reality check there!! Ya know - I USED to like Seth's GF!!! (J/K - she really is a sweet heart).
3 comments:
Love the new blog layout, Barb! Great card for Seth. I hope you don't have to beat him over the head to get them written out.
GREAT TY card Barb -- I love that image :) And shame on Seth's GF ;) -- I almost choked when I saw the 'class of 2022' on S's Kindergarten Orientation packet! A will be class of 2025! ACK!!
Fun card! Way to go Seth!
Post a Comment