I got a chance to go play in my stamp room yesterday and I had a blast coloring and creating with these darling little bears!!! These bears are available atTimNShells Digi Downloads. Make sure to check out the other images available. They are ALL just so darn cute. You'll be seeing more of these digi images soon.

This adorable bear was colored with my Copics. The designer paper is SU So Saffron. I used my Nesties to cut out the bear. The flower and leaves are Primas, and you can't see it real well in this picture, but I put yellow stickles on the brad to give it some sparkle. The sentiment is from an acrylic set I have and can't remember who it is from. But it is actually "Be Happy", so I just stamped the "Be" first, cleaned my stamp real well, then inked up the "e Happy", lined it up to make my own "Bee Happy" sentiment!!!

This patriotic bear was just soooo much fun to color. I actually have him colored many different ways, but this is the first one I created into a card. The designer paper is DCWV from the Summer Stack. I colored the bear with my Copics markers. The pie pan was colored and then I went over it with the clear SPICA pen to give it a "metal" shine. He was then cut out and mounted with dimensions onto the Riding Hood Red paper which was cut out the my nesties.
Make sure you check out Shells Blog to see all the creations from the design team!!!
4 comments:
These are adorable. I just made a card with the Navy bear last night.
These bears are just so cute Barb! You sure are amazing with the copics- I hope one day at a psf meet up you can give me a little class! Great cards!
These are great Barb!! Love that sailor bear...just LOVE him. way to go my friend :)
Oh my, these bears are adorable and you did such a great job coloring them!
Post a Comment