Friday, March 27, 2009

Feeling better!!

Well, the little one is starting to feel better. He did indead have a sinus infection, so he is now on antibotics. He's still coughing ALOT, but the fever is gone today and he is pretty much back to his ornery old self!!! I'll take him bouncing off walls and being wound up over being sick anyday!!!!

He and I are both going stare crazy after being cooped up in the house all week, so I promised him we'd go get a suprise today since he's was such a big guy at the doctor twice this week. Then we are going to go to "Burger King" (yuck - his choice - not mine!!!) to get lunch. He picked BK over McD's since they have "apple fries", and they are better for your teeth than "french fries". Yep, they just finished learning about teeth and eating healthy at preschool. So, I've been hearing this line ALOT lately!! Fine by me, I LOVE it when he wants healthy over junk!!!

Hopefully I'll get a chance to stamp some tonight and over the weekend. I haven't touched my stamp stuff all week and I'm going through withdrawal!!! My one stamping buddy is coming over tonight, so hopefully we get to go down to the stamp room and play awhile. My other normal Friday night stamp buddy, bagged us tonight!!! Humph - the nerve!!! LOL!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful relaxing weekend.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I hope he just feels better and better!! Enjoy your stamp time tonight!

Pam W. said...

I'm so glad that your little guy is feeling better. It is tough when they are sick.

Creative Obsessions said...

I just saw you started a blog on the Stamp Express weekly update... That's awesome!!

You have a lot of knowledge and creativity to share so I am glad to see you started a blog to share it!!

Meeting you at the Copics class and sharing that experience made the learning more fun... and I learned things from you, also!!

I look forward to following your blog and seeing you soon!

Sandy Wilt

Renee V. said...

Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit! When did you get a blog? I'm so sorry I missed it until now! I'm going to add you to my list when I get a sec too!
Sorry to hear your 'wee-one' was sick. I hope he's feeling better!
Loved your Copic pictures and congrats on your new toy!
How fun is this?
Hugs,
Renee