Here are some recent pictures of my 3 grandkids. The oldest grandson lives with me, but my granddaughter and youngest grandson live a little over an hour away, so I don't get to see them as much. We got to keep them overnight the end of February and had a blast with all three of them. Kace and Kelsey are exactly 1 month apart in age and are quite good friends. When Kace knows she is coming, that's all I hear about for DAYS!!! He makes all sorts of plans for them. This time, they camped out (we put the tent in the living room for them to sleep in), they made s'mores, played real hard and totally wore Gammy and Pappy out!!! But, you better believe WE LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!! My youngest grandson is just the sweetest, happy go lucky little thing. He is just so loveable and adorable.
OK, enough gushing about them - I could just go on and on about them. Here are some pictures of them.

Kace and Kelsey playing with some of the Cars stuff. They are the best of buddies!!!

Collin getting the toucan puppet after me.

Kesley and Kace just relaxing and Kelsey being so cute!!!

Collin just being sweet as usual! Isn't he just to darn cute?

I just loved these pictures. Kelsey's hair was soooo full of static when she was in the tent. It just stood up en end.

She is such a beautiful little girl. She loves playing on the Smart Cycle when she comes up.
Can you tell that these 3 darlings are by pride and joys?
2 comments:
I can't believe how big Collin is getting too! Seems like just yesterday he was newborn!
Oh Barb! These are precious! Collin is so big! What a cutie! How cute that K and K have so much fun together! Love the hair picture! They are all beautiful!
Post a Comment