Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Finally a card

This is a card that I made for a friend of mine that is expecting.

Nothing spectacular, I'm not real pleased with it, but at least I got to stamp after being home with a sick one for a week.


I used the round scallop and classic nestabilities on the giraffe and the oval scallop and classic nestabilities on the words. Colored the giraffe with my copics and then cut out just the head of another giraffe image and mounted on a dimension to give the giraffe some depth. Then added the dew drops on the ribbon just cause I felt it was missing something.

If you are interested in seeing some pictures of my grandkids, I have 2 additional posts that I added tonight that is just on them. If you are interested in seeing my darling grandkids - be sure to read the next 2 posts.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

It is so sweet! LOVE the colours! Great job!!

Melanie said...

Very cute. I love the little giraffe and the colors you used are perfect.

Oh yeah, one more thing...Go Cards! Hee hee hee...