Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm a bad girl!!!

I was a bad girl yesterday!!! My new toy that I bought is scheduled for delivery on Wednesday. It was such a good price so how could I pass it up? My DH was so sweet and told me if I wanted it to get it!!! So, I did!!! LOL!!!

Yep, I bought the Sparmax Air Compressor w/ Copic ABS-3 [Complete Kit]. I always thought I would not want/need the Copics air art gun, but after using one at the Certification class, I was hooked. I'm anxious to get this and start creating with it. I'll be sure to post some of these creations for you all to see!!


2 comments:

Jenn said...

So happy for you Barb!! Alright! Can't wait to see what you make with it!

Pam W. said...

Gotta love getting new toys - I mean tools. I can't wait to see what you create with it. And what a sweet hubby you have.