I'm glad you took the class- now I can see your lovely work!! Great job!
YAY! I can post :) Great coloring Barb! Welcome to the blogosphere! :)
Very pretty! Welcome to blogland!
These are all awesome! I need to see if there is a class around here I can take!
Hurrah for (1) starting a blog, (2) taking the Copics certification class, (3) the beautiful work on the rose, (4) and most importantly for being you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm glad you took the class- now I can see your lovely work!! Great job!
YAY! I can post :) Great coloring Barb! Welcome to the blogosphere! :)
Very pretty! Welcome to blogland!
These are all awesome! I need to see if there is a class around here I can take!
Hurrah for (1) starting a blog, (2) taking the Copics certification class, (3) the beautiful work on the rose, (4) and most importantly for being you!
Post a Comment