Boy, this has sure been a VERY rough winter. So many virus's going around. I hope warm weather gets here soon, so we can open up the windows and air out all the germs.
My darling grandson has been sick sooooo much this winter. I know this is his first winter in a daycare environment, and he's exposed to more than when he was with a private sitter, but really this is getting crazy.
Poor thing was sick two weeks ago with nothing but a high fever for 5 days. Then he started with a runny nose. Over the weekend he started with a nasty cough. I took him to the doctor on Monday, he had pink eye, and borderline sinus infection (still don't know what borderline sinus infection is - either you have one or you don't). The doctor said if he was no better by Thursday, they'd call in an antibotic. Yesterday afternoon he started with a fever again. So, I called the doctor (to me this indicated that he DOES indead have a sinus infection), but noooo, he wanted to see him again. So, back to the doctor we go this afternoon. All I have to say is they BETTER figure out what is going on and get him on some meds, or there will be an explosion at the doctors office. I guarantee you, it won't be a pretty scene!!!
I'm sooooo very blessed to work in a company/position that allows me to work from home when I need to. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't do this.
OK, I guess I've rambled enough this morning. I really should get back to doing some work.
2 comments:
Hope today is a better day!
(OMGosh--my word verification is "obits"--yikes! LOL)
I hope he feels better soon! I am also so glad that you can work from home, but you do need a day of rest my friend! I hope you get some time to play in your stamp room today, or take a nap!! Hugs!
Post a Comment