My son and daughter-in-law had a new little bundle of joy last week. All are doing well and I am so blessed to have another beautiful grandchild. This makes 6 now (wonder why I'm feeling old?)1 granddaughter and 5 grandsons.
I went down to their house and watched my grandkids while mom and dad were at the hospital. Nothing better than spending the day with two of my grandkids. We had a wonderful time playing while awaiting the arrival of their little brother. But, I do have to be honest and say that they sure wore me out!!! LOL!!!
After their new baby brother arrived, we went to the hospital to meet him. He is just the sweetest little thing. His big sister and big brother just LOVE him so much already as you will soon see in the pictures.
Needless to say, I took LOTS of pictures and printed them off already. Over the weekend I made a picture frame to give my son and daughter-in-law. I feel bad that there are no picture of "mom" with the new baby, but she would have killed me if I had posted them anyways!!! LOL!!! We will make sure to get lots of new pictures that include mom and put them in the frame later.
So anyhow, here is the frame that I made. Let me just say, that this is not the original paper I planned on using. (Remember when using stripped paper on such a project, have plenty on hand in case you screw it up!!!) GRRRR - It was fun trying to match up the stripes with non repeating pattern paper. LOL!!
Introducing "Mason Parker":
And here is a rare photo you will see of me - but I just had to share the picture of me with the 3 grandkids.
(And yes, on April 7th, I was in shorts and a tank top in Central PA!!! It was HOT that day - as in 90 degrees!!! Such a very rare thing in this neck of the woods!!!).
Hope everyone is doing well, and I have a few more things to post this week.
3 comments:
Congratulations!!!! Adorable grandchildren. Terrific frame, too!
Congratulations on the new addition to the family! So adorable!
This turned out beautiful Barb - and LOL @ the paper comment -- been there, done that! what a handsome little guy :)
Post a Comment