When I had my heart attack they were all there for me. I received many beautiful cards, which brightened my days. They are also a great group of prayer warriors and I know that their prayers and well wishes played a major part in my recovery.
They also sent me a wonderful gift of Schwanns food. This was such a tremendous help to me during my recovery. It was great to not have to worry about what to cook and it made my life (and my wonderful hubby's) so easy during my recovery.
This is the card that I made to send them. And believe me, the saying on the front could not be more accurate!!! Friends like these are very "precious" and "few". Most people would be lucky to have 1 or 2 like them in their life, and I am lucky and blessed to have almost "30" in my life!!!


I hope they all realize how much I appreciate all their support and especially their friendship. There is such a special bond between all of us and I love each and every one of them!!!
8 comments:
Oh we certainly do Barb -- and we feel EXACTLY the same way about you!!! This is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous -- and A LOT of work woman!! so crazy...I may have to start calling you Jenn ;).
Love ya!
Of course we know how you feel - we are pretty fond of you, also. We all wish that we could have been there in person to help you and Brian. Of course, I wouldn't have cooked - that would have been Sam's job. My job would have been to entertain you. haha.
I love ya, kiddo and so happy that you are here to torment me. Smooches!
We ♥ you too honey! These cards are outstanding!!
This card is stunning IRL. Even Stefan commented on how nice it is.
I am so glad you are doing better. We were worried about you! Big (((HUGS))) Love you!
I got mine in the mail too and my jaw just dropped to the floor! It's just gorgeous and you can feel the love that went into making it.
I just love you and I'm so blessed to have your friendship!
Love the bold colours and the butterfly, nicely done!
What a beautiful tribute to your wonderful friends! Gorgeous card.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. :) I am now following yours. Heehee. Oh, and to answer your question - near Allentown.
Hey sweet Barb! Being among those very blessed girls who can say she is a "PSF", I can also say I know how beautiful this card is IRL! Mine is being proudly displayed in my studio where I can both show it off and see it every day. It's beautiful!
I'm so glad you enjoyed the food, and that you are back to stamping- but most of all I am so glad you got through that scare okay! I'm still covering you in prayer for good health.... you are a very special lady and I am blessed to have you as my friend! Love ya, Girly!
Post a Comment