Well, it's sort of a card!!! These are the valentines treats that I made for Kace to take to school for his valentines party. There were actually 3 different robot cards, but I forgot to take a picture of the one. Opps.
The treat containers were ones that I purchased at Stamp Express. I forget who makes them, but I thought they were just to darn adorable and would be perfect for his valentines. I even stamped the envelopes and attached them all to the treat container when they were completed, but didn't take a picture of the "final" project.
The stamps were a set I picked up a Michaels - Recollection was the brand. The paper was designer paper from DCWV - valentine stack. I colored the robots with my copics markers, used the square nesties to cut them out. The scalloped card was created with the long rectangle nesties.
Hope you enjoyed these. I think they turned out really cute and Kace loved them!!!
I have a few things to post this week (don't faint on me!! LOL!!!). I just taught a "Hot Stuff" class at Stamp Express on Saturday and I'm pretty pleased with the 3 projects I created for the class. (The girls in the class seemed to like them also). I'll have them posted tomorrow. Plus I have a few cards to post that I've created also. I've actually been a pretty busy bee in my stamp room lately, just been lax on taking pictures and getting them posted. I know - Bad Blogger!!!
Hope every is having a super evening and getting lots of stamping in!!!
3 comments:
These are sooo cute! And Kace did a good job printing his name! That's a big job!
GET OUT! I love these Barb!! Kace's Valentine's must have been the hit of the class -- S wanted to buy hers this year -- sheesh. Can you imagine? lol.
Too cute. I bet Kace was quite the popular guy when he handed these goodies out.
Post a Comment