Tuesday, April 13, 2010

PSF/Dork Swap

The PSFs and Dorks did another swap back in March. This time it was a Thinking of You/Sympathy card using spring colors. Here is what I came up with for this one.



The image is from Stampavie (I just LOVE these stamps!!!). I used my copics to color the image and then used the blender solution on a wash rag to give the bears fur some texture. The image is cut out with a nestie labels set (can't rmember the name of the label - opps and I'm not at home so I can't go check!). I then used my copics airbrush around the edge of the label and on the sentiment to add some color.

OK, short and sweet post (just like me - LOL!!). Come back tomorrow to for another card - Yes - REALLY - I have another card to post tomorrow!!! Now don't go passing out on me cause I will have 3 posts in a row!!! LOL!!

Hope everyone has a super day!!

2 comments:

Pam W. said...

OMW! Short and sweet - just like you. I've heard it all now.

I must say, the card is very cute.

Unknown said...

EEK! What a sweet little bear!! And I had to LOL @ Pam's comment -- tee hee. magnificent coloring girl -- way to go!!