Tuesday, April 13, 2010

WOW - three in a row!!!

See - I told you I'd be back today with another post!!! I think I sat a record here with a post 3 days in a row!!! LOL!!

This is one of the cards that we did last month for the Copics 101 Class I taught at Stamp Express. I just LOVE this Ian stamp from The Greeting Farm. Isn't he just the cutest thing? I think I may just use this one again for the next Copics 101 Class.


I stamped the Ian image and colored him with my copics markers. Used Scalloped Rectangle Nesties to cut him out. The paper is Coordination. I really like this paper. If you haven't used it yet, give it a try. It is textured and if you tear it, sand it, emboss it, etc, it looks sooooo cool. They carry a big selection of this down at Stamp Express, so if you are in the area, stop in a give it a try!! I can't remember who the DS paper is by, but I got it down at the store also. We put red brads in the corners of the under layer, and viola - done. Cute, but simple. We concentrate more on coloring technique than fancy cards in the copics class!!

OK - now I need a nap!! LOL!!! Posting 3 days in a row wore me out!!!

Have a super duper day!!

4 comments:

Marlene said...

I'm seeing reds and purples everywhere! This looks fantastic!

Unknown said...

I ♥ Ian :) This is adorable, love the reds and purples Barb!! FABULOUS

Teresa Kline said...

this is so very adorable Barb, have a super week!

enjoy *~*

Ethan said...

I love how you focused on color techniques for this card.