We just got back from vacation in Myrtle Beach. We had such a wonderful time. We were constantly on the go doing different things. Even though we were on the run alot, it was a very relaxing time.
We spent time on the beach (and yes, I got fried!!!), took the kids to numerous places such as NASCAR Park, Hard Rock Cafe, Medieval Times, Alligator Adventure, Mini Golfing alot, and of course some shopping.
Anyway, here is a card that I made before we left on vacation, but I didn't get the time to post it.
The image is from Stampavie - Sarak Kay. I just love this little girl with the basket of apples. I colored the image with my copics markers, and used my compressor and ABS to color the ribbon. The cannot remember who the designer paper is by, and the yellow and blue paper is Coordinations. The imaage was cut out using the Oval Nesties, and then I added a few "gems" to the prima and the corner of the card.


I hope to get some "me" time to stamp this week. I have some thank you cards to get done and mailed.
My youngest son stayed in Myrtle Beach for an additional week with his GF and her family. He comes home on the 23rd in the afternoon. Then we are having a going away party for him the evening of the 23rd. He's going into the Army as an MP and leaves for basic training and school on the evening of the 24th. I am very proud of him for serving out country, but am going to miss him alot.
4 comments:
Hi Barb. I love your card. I wish I knew how to use Copics.
By the way, I miss "talking" to you but I'm still there. I just have a different name. :)
Go Cardinals
always loved this stamp. thanks for doing the class yesterday. everyone loved it.
Jackie
Awww, isn't she cute!? Thank you for raising a son willing to serve. He's a special kid. Hope you're feeling a little better. ♥ you
Beautiful card!
Also just wanted to say, I'm glad you're my friend! ♥
Post a Comment